This is my first post blog post I have ever published.
I was at work and noticed there was a torrent that I wanted to download but did not want to download the file to my computer at work. What I had been doing previously on my computer at home which runs Kubuntu is run KTorrent with the web interface enabled. This was working very well until one morning I rushed out of the house without starting KTorrent. When I arrived at work I tried to start KTorrent by connecting to my computer at home with SSH but was having issues with KTorrent finding the XServer. Instead of trying to resolve this issue I decided to switch my torrent client to rTorrent as I do most of my tasks via SSH and rTorrent is a console based application.